Display Homes Perth, WA
Buying your first home is an exciting experience, but it can also be difficult to make the right decision. After all, you don’t just want any old house - you want an amazing new home that you’re going to adore living in, right?
But how do you know which is the right first home for you?
That’s where our range of great Perth display homes comes in. Each has been carefully constructed to allow you to experience what living in your dream home will feel like in real life - the layout, the design, the spaciousness and overall feel.
Looking at floor plans and pictures online is certainly helpful, but there’s no substitute for experiencing one of our new display homes and getting a proper feel for what it would be like to live in them every day.
Can you imagine yourself enjoying your morning coffee in the dining room? Can you see yourself snuggling up on the couch and binging your favourite shows? Can you imagine hanging out and entertaining friends and family in the backyard?
How Can I Experience These Amazing Luxury Display Homes In Perth?
No matter whether you live North or South of the river, we have a conveniently located display home for you to visit.
All our WA display homes are open by appointment only, so just get in touch arrange a viewing time with one of our friendly team.
We can’t wait to show you around your potential new dream home!
How Do I Prepare For My Display Home Visit?
New to the whole “display home” thing. That’s alright, we’ve got you.
If you want to get the most out of your visit to our display homes in Perth, it’s advisable to do a bit of preparation beforehand.
Things to bring:
- A pen & paper: (or some other way of writing down things you notice and making a notice of features that you like.
- A camera (or phone): for taking some pictures to review later on when you’re making your decision.
- A checklist: of things to look out for and questions to ask yourself about the display home.
Questions to include on your display home visit checklist:
- How much space do you need to be comfortable (number of rooms, bedroom sizes, storage space, living space etc)?
- Do you need any additional rooms (guest bedrooms for example)?
- Are you planning on growing your family while you live in this home?
- What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Is the display home a good fit for you?
- What features are most important to you (a big kitchen, entertaining spaces, privacy, alfresco space etc.) and what are you prepared to compromise on?
Visiting new display homes in Perth is all about making the right decision, so being prepared can make that process a whole lot easier and more efficient.
Want to read more? You might be interested in: