11m Block Width
The Fairhaven is part of our Valiant Range of home designs Perth that suits minimum block width of 11m wide. At First Home Buyers Direct we pride ourselves on offering a quality product at an affordable price coupled with the most professional service. Our experienced Construction Team and passionate staff make the journey of home ownership a smooth ride from start to finish.
- Over 142sqm of living area and 178sqm of total area
- 3 Bedrooms and Study with an Alfresco to entertain
- Spacious Master Bedroom with his and hers walk in robes
- Double Lock up Garage with remote sectional door and secure internal access
- Double clay construction with a wide range available
House & Land Packages - Kelmscott
House & Land Packages, Kelmscott
Kelmscott is located in Armadale, 25km from Perth’s CBD in one of the metropolitan’s highest growth locations. Touting terrific future potential, Kelmscott has recently benefited from new zoning changes which will trigger a revitalisation of the suburb.
Residents of Kelmscott will be within close proximity to major shopping centers ‘Kelmscott Plaza’ and ‘Kelmscott Village.’ Public transport comprises Kelmscott train station and Kelmscott bus station, meaning for an easy commute if necessary.
Families will love the selection of local schools with easy reach from their home. These include primary and secondary, Kelmscott Primary School, Clifton Hills Primary School, Westfield Park Primary School, Kelmscott John Calvin School, John Wollaston Anglican Community School, Kelmscott Senior High School, Kelmscott Secondary College and Kelmscott Secondary College Farm School.
Other nearby amenities include a library, hospital and medical center and recreational pursuits consist of the Araluen Golf Course, Armadale Aquatic Centre and a range of natural bushland areas suitable for walking.
To secure a home and land package in Kelmscott, Armadale call our Home and Land Specialists today on 6365 6240 or enquire now.
- Position: SOR- South of the River
- Suburb: Armadale
- Postcode: 6111
- Surrounding Suburbs: Mt Richmon, Haynes, Seville Grove, Brookdale
- Schools: Armadale Senior High School, Armadale Primary School, Dale Christian School, Armadale TAFE
- Medical: Armadale District Surgery
Want to Know More?
For more information on this home, simply fill in the form below and a member our friendly team will be in touch.
Simply fill in the form below to find out if you qualify for finance. We'll be in touch within 1 business day!