The First Home Owner Grant is a fantastic incentive that the government has introduced to assist First Home Buyers in Western Australia when purchasing their first home.
Think about it, if you build your home first you get $10,000 FREE! Building is the best way to go! Everything is brand new and to your choice and specifications when you move in. It’s a no brainer right? Let’s look at the criteria and see if you qualify for the First Home Buyers Grant In Perth:
- Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident?
- Never have owned a residential property in any state or territory of Australia?
- 18 years of age or older?
- Never received a First Home Buyers Grant from any state or Territory in Australia?
- An important criteria is you need to occupy the homes as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of 6 months or more, and within 12 months of the completion of the FHOG transaction.
It’s easy, 5 very simple points!
A few more things to get excited about are that stamp duty for first home buyers is waived for vacant land up to $300,000, alongside a total limit of $750,000 for a house and land package. That’s great news as all our house and land packages start from $274,990! Check out our House and Land Page for more details.
For residents in Perth, the first home buyers grant gives people the chance to own their first home; however, just note, the $10,000 grant may not stay at this amount forever. In the past it has gone up and down, so it’s important that you make the most of the $10,000 whilst you can!
We are here to help you!
To find out more about whether you qualify for a first home owners grant in Perth, simply call us on (08) 9244 7444 and speak with one of our Qualifiers, or fill in the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch within 2 hours of your enquiry.
All finance services provided by Fuse Finance, Authorised Credit Representative Number 402669.